OK, so hate is a strong word... and many of these things simply irk me. More like pet peevs then anything else.
10) Putting trash in the sink. The sink is for dishes not trash. Need I say more?
9) When you spend forever fixing something just how you like it and some one decides to help you.... and you have to start all over again. :(
8) When you search for some thing EVERYWHERE and some one is like, "oh that's what you were looking for, i know where it is."
7) Discrepancies in movies. Clues that don't line up and parts that don't fit. The worst part is usually only I notice and every one harasses me about "ruining" the movie.
6) Lame bad guys. Yes, we all know the bad guy will lose but does that mean he/she has to be annoying and easily overcome. Very few people can actually pull off a decent Good v.s. Evil.
5) Push-over flirts. I really dislike guys who are dead set on one thing but as soon as you disagree they pretend they're really on your side. because they believe thats attractive?
4) Facebook. Not so much the concept but how every one is always talking about what they said on it.
3) Shows that thrive mainly on drama and very little plot.
2) Single Cheese= Fake Cheese. Eww, that's just gross.
1) Umm... I'lljust leave it blank, thats to much power for one person. JKJK