Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It Feels Like Forever Ago

It has been so long... But i have a half way decent excuse... ok to be honest, Its pretty LAME. It's just that I've been pretty busy with school and my state test. Which reminds me you know nothing about that. Well ok, I have been taking my CNA class for about a month and I PASSED!!! Yay! But I think what I have liked the most about the class wasn't really from the class itself. It was from the bus. Yes the city bus. I'm not so sure why so many people make a big deal about the bus as if its some scary place full of thugs and pickpockets. I loooove the bus. I can't really explain it though... but even in Pueblo I loved it. Some of my more uppity friends act as if it is the most horrible thing in the world which cracks me up. Anyway I feel kind of bad for not posting because I really enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment