Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's officailly been forever

Here's my excuses, first our Internet broke, my parents hijacked the computer to talk to our Realtor, the i was sick, then I graduated. Intense stuff, right? but that's just beginning. Here's whats happened since I was last on.

Death of OBL: Ok, to be completely honest I'm not sure how I feel about this. Yes I know I sound like a traitor but after he died I started to wonder what drove him to do what he did. I can't help but wonder what he was like as a child. I know that God has a plan for every one and i can't help but wonder what his destiny could have been. On the other hand I'm glad we don't have to worry about him any more. I actually feel safer, even though I didn't realize i felt threatened in the first place.

Increasing injuries: I've been getting pretty jacked recently. I have bruises and cuts and the like all over the place. In fact I think I may have sprained my ankle yesterday. But I rebuke that!

Weird dreams: I've had really weird dreams lately.... It's kind of freaking me out. Lots of confrontations, confessions, and new friends(?). Strange stuff...

Chile: Most of you know the story, and no matter what Alexis says I beat him!! Ha

Pbc: I'm really excited!!! I know my group but I don't know them so it's bound to be fun! I just can't wait. Oh and i had a crazy dream that Mr. Tyler told me I couldn't go so when in real life he called my name i was relieved!!!

Well I guess that's it for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment